20 acres in Crook County, Oregon
SE CC Dunham Road, Prineville, Oregon 97754 - Crook County
This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
You can view a Virtual Tour of this property. You will be leaving this site and the Virtual Tour will open in a new browser window.
View the Virtual Tour
Details for SE CC Dunham Road
|Address:SE CC Dunham Road||City:Prineville||State:Oregon|
|Property ID: 1095646|
Description of SE CC Dunham Road
20 acre ranch property for sale for $119,000, only 30 minutes from cosmopolitan Bend, Oregon, charming Prineville, and the Redmond Airport - yet with excellent privacy, in a region of large ranches and federal land. Commanding views, excellent quality well water.
The ranch house is easily expandable, with a beautiful deck. Off grid. We have internet available and can install fast internet on this property within several days. Financing is available. Direct access to hundreds of miles of trails through BLM and national forest. Excellent fishing in the Crooked River a few miles away, and excellent hunting on the property itself. The property is heavily treed with mature junipers. We believe this is the best value available in the West.
Owner financing or ready bank financing is available.
- medical facilities within 30 minutes of this property are superb. Top-notch specialist doctors have been attracted to the region because of the lifestyle opportunities. The urgent care Bend Memorial Clinic and the main hospital at St. Charles Medical Center are world-class, outstanding facilities with efficient and polite staff. Just visit these hospitals and look around.
- the land has varied elevation, with both flat and steep areas, and is covered by mature Juniper trees.
- excellent mountain views and several potential home sites.
- in an area known for good underground water; there are water wells on the adjacent properties.
- we will transfer all mineral rights that we own to the new owner.
- excellent for sustainable living and stewardship of the land.
- full ownership of the land: no homeowners' association fees, no sharing of common land, no fractional ownership.
- favorable climate for people - and equipment, too. Facebook has its operating servers located near Prineville in an enterprise zone, where the temperature swing between warm days and cool, dry nights controls the servers' temperature.
- large size, where a man can roam his own land and keep his own horses and cattle.
- direct access via the entry to the ranch to thousands of acres of Bureau of Land Management federal land, leading all the way to Prineville Reservoir and beyond to the east and west. Large expanses of National Forest land are also in the area.
Map of SE CC Dunham Road
28 minutes east of Bend, Oregon.
Agriculture and Farming
Number of Acres of Timber
Jogging Path/Bike Path
Number of Wells
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Oil & Gas
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Crook County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.